Soprano – Lindsey Hoenig
Alto – Keeley Taylor
Tenor – Alex Guercia
Bass – Luke Renier
Class Rep: Carly Christian
Sopranos – Allie Gospodareck, Sophie Caveney, Abby Carlton
Altos – Abigail Forester, Kelsey Foster, Lily Kate Soetebier
Class Rep: Georgia Holland
Harrison Chamber Singers
Soprano – Estrella Dearborn
Alto – Lily Kate Soetebier
Tenor – Owen Davis
Bass – David Champion
Class Rep: Mallory Kiger
Girls solo: Hunter Sellier
Boys solo: Nick Nguyen
Emma Martinez – soprano one
￼￼￼Angelina Pacitti – soprano two
Abby Carlton – alto ￼
Kai Adams, David Champion, Owen Davis, Nick Nguyen￼￼
Here are the last few details for our Winter Extravaganza concert tomorrow night:
- Tickets have SOLD OUT! For those who missed out, the concert will be live streamed at the link below:
- If you were lucky enough to order a ticket in time, please be sure to arrive early with your ticket printed in advance. There will be long lines to check in, and there are NO empty seats.
- Students are called from 4pm-5pm in the cafeteria for a concert run through, then they can leave to eat and change. All performers must return to their designated holding spaces at 6:30 dressed in concert attire (plus festive accessories!).
- The performance will begin at 7pm, expected to finish before 8pm.
If you have any questions, please let me know as soon as possible!
Winter Extravaganza Concert
- Monday, 12/9 from 4-6pm: Dress rehearsal with band and orchestra
- This rehearsal is required of all students! Due to late notice, if a student has a work/doctor/etc. conflict, they will be excused. However, students or parents must provide a screen shot of a work schedule, doctor’s note, etc. This is our only opportunity to combine with the instrumental students before the actual concert! The rehearsal for each class should last no longer than thirty minutes. Call times for each class are as follows:
- Concert Choir – 4pm
- Women’s Chorale – 4:30pm
- Harrison Chamber Singers – 5pm
- Tuesday, 12/10 at 7pm: Concert
- All students are expected to wear their usual concert attire for this performance. Students doubling in choir and an instrumental class may wear their choir attire rather than band/orchestra as they will be more visible when performing with their choir. Students are highly encouraged to incorporate some item of festive attire for this concert! Santa hats, flashing light necklaces, festive bow ties, reindeer antlers, scarves, etc. are all permitted as long as they do not impede other students’ vision or cause the wearer to become overheated under stage lights. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about attire.
- TICKET SALES:
- All tickets for this concert are $10, regardless of age. Due to very limited seating in the Harrison Performing Arts Center, tickets will be sold online at the link below. The link will go live at 8am on Friday, December 6th! This concert has sold out almost every year in larger venues, so get your tickets as soon as possible if you want to ensure your ability to attend! For reference, there are roughly 465 students participating in this concert, and about 730 available seats in the theatre. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Congratulations to everyone who auditioned! More information will go out for performers soon.
|Kai Adams & Owen Davis
|Abby Carlton & Emma Martinez
|Dylan Mantell & Owen Davis
|Aidan Giavelli & Harrison Freedman
|Dallas Dickson & Hunter Sellier
|Emily Rowell & Owen Davis
Full performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzSnNpzfssM
Practice Tracks: https://www.choralia.net/bd01mp3/bd01mp3en.htm
Click the speaker symbol on the left for the track! Sorry it sounds like robots…
PDF of audition measures: Chichester Psalms Audition Materials
Auditioned section begins and ends at the marked red lines!