This list includes details on all of our events for the remainder of the semester. TWO WEEKS LEFT!
- Winter Extravaganza REHEARSAL – Monday Dec. 10th
- Harrison Band room
- Concert Choir: 3:40-4:30
- Women’s Choir: 4:20-5:15
- Harrison Singers: 5:05-6:00
- Combined rehearsal with the band and orchestra in preparation for our Tuesday concert.
- Winter Extravaganza – Tuesday Dec. 11th
- Harrison Presidential Gym
- $5 pre-paid tickets for sale during lunches on the 6th, 7th, 10th, and 11th
- $10 tickets at the door
- Call times:
- Harrison Singers: 3:45-4:30 in gym, with time to leave to get dinner, return by 6:30 dressed in orchestra room
- Concert Choir: 5:45 in gym dressed
- Women’s Choir: 6:15 in band room dressed
- Art Gallery in the gym lobby from 6:30-7:00
- Concert begins at 7:00
- This concert will feature all levels of the musical ensembles at Harrison in combination. We’ll be performing a mix of well-known carols and holiday standards. The tickets are a fundraiser for the Harrison band, choir, and orchestra programs, and will be sold during all lunches on Dec. 6th, 7th, 10th, and 11th. I HIGHLY recommend buying tickets in advance, as we usually sell out this concert. Due to the lack of parking at Harrison, we will be running a shuttle bus from Burnt Hickory from 6:00 to 7:00, as well as after the program.
- Holiday Party – Saturday Dec. 15th
- 4137 Hidden Enclave Lane, Kennesaw GA 30152
- Sign Up Genius: Click Here!
- This is another optional event, but is super fun and will include an ugly Christmas sweater contest and holiday karaoke.
- Secret Santa – during finals periods after testing is done
- Students signed up to participate in Secret Santa this week. Gifts should be no more than $15 and brought to school by the 17th. This is also not required.
Finally, if students’ enrichment fees and uniform rental fees are not taken care of, please let me know how we should plan to proceed in covering that cost by the end of the semester. Many students have fundraising profits remaining that we can apply to those balances. We’ll be doing more fundraisers in the spring as well. The enrichment fees are an integral part of making the choir program at Harrison run smoothly, ensuring we have all of the resources we need to give students an incredible musical experience.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!